Installing mods for Farming Simulator 19 is super easy. The basic concept is just dragging the mod files into the right mod folder.
Document > my games -> Farming Simulator 19 -> mods
This is the same for the Steam version
Library > Application Support -> Farming Simulator 19 -> mods
- The Library folder is standard hidden on Mac os. You need to access the folder via the top bar in finder > go
- First, you need to download a mod file this can be a zip or a rar file. You can find mods for Farming Simulator 19 here .
- After you found and downloaded a mod you need to check if you need to unzip ( unrar ) the mod. Just click on the folder and make sure their are no zip or rars inside the folder. If you noticed other zip or rar files you need to unzip the first folder you just downloaded.
- After that, you need to go to the right folder on your pc you can find this Here.
- When you found the right folder then you just need to drag the mods you just downloaded ( or unzipped ) into that file. Enjoy!