Size: 109.55 MB
License: All Rights Reserved
Size: 109.55 MB
License: All Rights Reserved
Peterbilt 387 + Interior v1.3.137C Peterbilt 387 - this mod add the legendary American truck with a very high-quality model and textures for ETS2 players with a new update.
Features truck Peterbilt 387:
- independent truck model
- High quality 3D model
- High quality detailed exterior
- High quality detailed interior
- High quality rims & 3D tires
- High quality mirrors reflection
- Correct exhaust smoke position
- Correct plate license position
- animated suspension
- passanger seat
- the model has own interior
- the model has own sound
- the model has own wheels
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat cabin
- the choice of chassis (5 chassis)
- the choice of cabins (3 cabins)
- the choice of power engine (7 engines)
- the choice of transmission, gearbox (26 gearbox Mack mDrive, Allison, Eaton Fuller and Meritor MaxiTorque)
- the choice of interiors
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
- correct position of the Peterbilt logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
- The correct position of the player
- interior accesories configuration
- There are external tuning
- Supports all major functions of the game
- Support for DLC Cabin Accessories
- Cables trailer support
- Various accesories: mirrors, drivers plate, cabin lights, sun visor, grill, tanks, exhaust
- buy from Peterbilt dealer
Changes in v1.3.137C:
Interior model edits:
- tinted windows of a sleeping bag for Midroof and Sleeper cabs and rear window on a Daycab cab on the interior of the Midroof cab, the handles of the cabinets are returned and the gap in the floor under the sofa is repaired
- Improved settings for wood, plastic, instrument glass
- corrections and additions on interior tuning (coordinates of locators corrected, added locators toybig, toystand, toyseat from DLC Cabin - - - Accessories, new slots on set_dashbrd on the seat, in the sleeping bag and on cabinets for cabins Midroof and Sleeper; renamed slots on glass and on a little table on set_glass / set_dashbrd respectively - in the registration and in the model, the extra registration in addon_hookups was removed to remove duplicate components)
- Locators for tuning parts visible through the rear windows of the cab have been added to the interior model of Daycab cabs: (exhaust pipes, fairing, trailer cables)
- added int_light accessory, which turns on instead of a flashing beacon
- added transponder accessory for weight travel (WPASS), installed in slots on the windshield (just an accessory, without functioning)
- Edits of the material of the bottom insert of the instrument panel made of black plastic.
- Removed artifacts from the texture of the stickers on the side windows.
- Removed obsolete and unused parts in the on-board computer registration code, fixed the text template for the Transmission in indicator in the exclusive version of the cabin.
- The radio tape recorder is made removable and several of its models are added to choose from in various form factors.
- In the instrument panel accessories (int_acc), several versions of the operating instructions have been added.
- The second version of CB radio station is added - Midland Alan 100 Plus in various installation options.
- Edits of the iPhone navigator model, its second version is added.
registration updated to adapt to game version 1.36
registration added to agency orders, including special version for oversized transport
PMG / PMA file format updated to version 506d6715
registration updates and on-board computer error correction
improved compatibility with localized component names
brought back from v.1.2 the old version of sounds, with registration updates and minor edits
additional options for final drive gear ratios for 10.13 and 18-speed gearboxes have been added.
For the gallery of tractors, a truck is registered in the configuration with the Sleeper cab.
updating the registration of tracks in the orders of agencies and dealers based on the results of the changes.
Edits for registration and accessory model of CB radio:
- the walkie-talkie and the cord are registered in one object, there is no need to put the cord separately.
- fixed the position of the walkie-talkie, improved settings for chrome materials
- the slot under the radio on the panel is reserved for the installation of a tachograph
- Walking camera for Midroof and Sleeper cabs is moved to a separate addon.
- highlighted in separate animation files for air gauges, differential temperature sensors and transmissions, now they show what they should show.
- Added upper steering column cover for interior options with 2nd generation appliances.
- removed randomly flying artifact in the view from the cabin (a small black rectangle).
- the steering wheel has been moved out to tuning and a registration package has been added to a separate addon for compatibility with the DLC Steering Creations Pack
model editing to support metallic paint on DX11
added stock colors from Peterbilt 579 from SCS
rewritten definitions of lights (flares) for the current version of the game, updates and corrections of registration of the head light
changes in the head optics (materials, lightmasks), in particular, the yellow dimensions in the stock headlights were returned back, flares were added to the side direction indicators and Projection headlights
added daytime running lights installed in slots on the front bumper
added trailer cable support (with individual models)
red warning flags on the front wings and the OVERSIZE banner added to accessories
the default numbers are made removable and placed in separate accessories
physics has been supplemented for almost all variants of the rear mudguards (except for one, due to limitations of the game engine)
editing of deflector and fly swatter materials.
Added additional slots for kenguryatnik.
The mascot locator hood_acc has been renamed to hood to improve compatibility with localized component names.
Corrections and improvements to tuning details:
- added a shadow to the Daycab cab fairing model
- Locators for beacon mounting brackets have been added to the Midroof cab
- auxiliary power unit (on the right side of the frame behind the cab) for Midroof and Sleeper cabs is re-textured and put into tuning
- some tuning details were returned back from the previous version of the mod (v.1.2) (slots for lamps on chromed rear wings, model of a steel bumper without a kenguryat)
- Improved material settings for some of the chrome parts
Berkay Pekesen, Harun Aras
Mod presented by WTD - WrittenExample, Thunderhawk, D4LYNCHHDAdditional contributers:Speedy143 (West of Scotland Heavy Haulage -- Skin)Lucas95 (Aertssen, Baumann, Blue Star, Bolk, Bögl, Vossmann, Zerges -- Skins)Gordon Gekko (Cad
Caspian Customs, 50keda, ZY Express
Authors model: koral, Maxim Zinkevych, Lexan, Fanis, vovangt4Addition and renovation: il_86Used accessories from model Vinzel, daf1 and GTrucker.Adaptation for 1.36: Nikita Krutikov